Orange & Blue PhD Regalia
- Finest-quality navy PhD graduation gown with two side pockets
- Decorated with navy blue velvet panels and orange piping
- Black polyester doctoral hood embellished with blue and orange linings
- Adjustable 6-sided navy blue velvet tam with gold silk tassel
- Model is 5'5" (height with shoes) and wearing size S. View size chart
- FREE garment bag to protect your doctoral regalia
- Contact us for a special quote for orders with 10+ gowns
I missed the deadline to rent through the UVA bookstore. I was able to order my gown and within a matter of days it arrived on my doorstep. It looks great, and I appreciate how fast they worked!
I am 6'4" but have longer than average arms 35"... Sent a letter inquiring color and fit, response was immediate. Decided to buy, git gown and tam, gown was perfect, nicely taylored and comfortable cloth. The tam was also very nice, but was 6-sided and the tassel was a nice approximation of gold. Unfortunately, I needed 8 sided and orange tassel. They immediately sent an RMA for priority post, so I could return it. Very quick, polite service. Will recommend to my colleagues, both high quality and relatively inexpensive.
I rented my gown for graduation because I didn't know about this company then (and the bookstore gowns were $1000!). But this year I ordered my gown and absolutely love the quality of it!!! I wish I had found this sooner. It's beautiful, high quality, and more than what I expected!
Ordered the University of Virginia PhD regalia. I first wanted to make sure the product was available and will arrive in time for the commencement so sent an email to the company. The reply came back within hours with a clear instructions for ordering it online. They custom made it and delivered it in 3 weeks. The regalia fits perfectly and am very happy with the entire process as well as the product. Thanks.
I placed an order pretty late and got the gown just a day before the graduation, just in time! Thanks to Jane for making a high quality regalia at a reasonable price and giving me a lovely note. Now I just need to walk the Lawn and get hooded tomorrow!